We are proud that we offer excellent value for our fees with top-notch coaching staff, customized gear at no cost to you, and tournaments that challenge players, encouraging growth and confidence. Our fee structure is lower than most other clubs in the area – we are about excellence in everything, and that includes value for your money.
The fee for Regional teams is $900 per player.
The fee for National Teams is $1500 per player.
Taxi fees are half of the regular fee, or $450. National teams do not accept taxi players.
YOUR FEES COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Two custom, fully sublimated jerseys (tournament players only)
- Club warmup (all players including taxis)
- Club backpack (all players including taxis)
- Coaching and player development
- Court rental
- Tournament registration fees – typically six to eight one-day and at least one multi-day tournament per team. National teams will participate in mostly multi-day tournaments as well as the AAU Nationals in Orlando, Florida in June.
- Coaches’ registration, background check, training & stipend
- Youth Athlete Membership in AAU ($22). Note, all athletes must be a current AAU member or they will not be permitted to participate.
- Loose fitting athletic shorts with a minimum 4″ inseam for practice at WBC
- Black 4″ inseam spandex (black shorts (minimum 4″ inseam) or black leggings are also acceptable if you have an objection to spandex)
- FCAMDVB highly recommends shoes specific to the sport of volleyball (Asics, Mizuno, etc.)
- Knee pads
- Some sort of ankle brace – Active Ankles, RocketSocks, etc.
- Travel to and from tournaments
- Hotel and food costs for any multi-day tournaments