Unfortunately, just like the rest of the country, FCAMDVB’s costs are going up; as such, fees will be increasing slightly this season. We strive to provide our players and their families with the best instruction and experience that we can while maintaining reasonable fees. We appreciate your understanding.
Fees for the youngest team will be $700 per player.
16U & 17U OPEN TEAM
Fees for Open Teams will be $1500 per player.
ALL OTHER TEAMS
Fees for all other teams will be $900 per player.
Taxi fees are half of the regular fee for the team the player taxis on – i.e., taxi players on the youngest team will pay $350, taxi players on other teams will pay $450. There are no taxi spots on Open teams.
Your fees cover the following:
- Two custom, fully sublimated jerseys (tournament players only)
- Club 1/4 zip (all players including taxis)
- Club backpack (all players including taxis)
- Coaching and player development
- Court rental
- Tournament registration fees (typically six to eight one-day and at least one multi-day tournament per team; the Open teams will participate in mostly multi-day tournaments as well as the AAU Nationals in Florida in June, 2023.
- New this year: Recruitment packages for 16U & 17U players on an opt-in basis – stay tuned for more information on this!
- Coaches’ registration, training, stipend
Other Costs to Expect
- “Extended” Membership in AAU ($16)
- Loose fitting athletic shorts with a minimum 4″ inseam for practice at WBC
- Black 4″ inseam spandex
- Black shorts are also acceptable (4″ inseam) if you have an objection to spandex)
- FCAMDVB highly recommends shoes specific to the sport of volleyball (Asics, Mizuno, etc.)
- Knee pads
- Some sort of ankle brace – Active Ankles, RocketSocks, etc.
- Travel to and from tournaments
- Hotel and food costs for any multi-day tournaments